New Zealand's top adrenaline adventure
Fly like a bird, only faster!SkyJump can be described as Base Jumping while attached to a wire. It's just like being a movie stuntman, or a super hero, or a very big bird! It's different to bungy jumping. You'll fall very fast (approx 85kph) for around 11 seconds, and then come to a smooth landing in Sky City plaza below. If it's a fine day you might get a round of applause from the crowds enjoying the sun in the plaza.
- Perfect for young and old, minimum age of 10, and no maximum age!
- Our jump masters are rigorously trained and always operate in teams.
- SkyJump is OSH approved and completely safe.
- Photo and video package available.
- Do it all over again for only $75!
Take your team SkyJumping for an office party they'll never forgetSkyJump is a brilliant team building activity. It's a great reward for teams, and as an icebreaking intro to an office party, we reckon you won't find anything to beat it! And there's no better bonus for the boss than a SkyJump! We recommend groups of 12 people for SkyJump, for an experience that takes around 90 minutes. Colleagues are welcome to watch from the landing platform where a live video feed will keep them informed of your progress. Book a SkyJump group package and take your team flying!
SkyJump with your matesA SkyJump is a wonderful way to kick off special celebrations like stag dos, hen parties, big important birthdays and leaving parties. So for a huge buzz and some amazing memories, book your mates onto a group SkyJump and get ready to enjoy the ride!
Look & Leap, double the thrill, and you save money!Struggling to choose between SkyJump and SkyWalk? You don't have too, you can SkyWalk and SkyJump for one amazing price. Experience New Zealand's two best adventure activities on your Auckland visit with our Look & Leap combo deal. Click here for FAQs about SkyJump Click here to find out how to get to SkyJump and SkyWalk Check out our SkyJump video gallery Check out our photos of SkyJump
- Yeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaa !!!!!! A must do!
- Damn I was scared but it was AMAZING! An amazing adrenaline rush.
- FANTASTIC… If you can squeeze it into your budget then this is an absolute MUST DO if you are visiting Auckland.
- Scary! Amazing! Do it!